Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Valou - "Home Decoration with Elisabeth Bells' Rubberstamps"

Hello everybody!

This morning, I come to share my first creation "Inspiration" for "Treaserd Times Rubberstamps"!

It's a Love's card with new releases "Elisabeth Bells' rubberstamp"!




I used papers "My Precious Daughter". Papers are inked with "Old Distresser".

The file of cut is a file of the shop " Snap Dragon Snippets ". I used the machine " Silhouette Studio " for all the cuts.

I stuck two doilies white with two different sizes for the support of the lantern.




I used two rubberstamps "Treasered Times Rubberstamps", "Elisabeth Bells".

I colorized them in the following way:

- Ink "Distress Tattered Rose" and "Distress Vintage Photo" for the skin.
- Ink "Distress Antique Linen" and "Distress Walnut Stain" for hair.
- Ink "Distress Fayded Jeans".
- Ink "Distress Worm Lipstick".
- Ink "Distress Pumice Stone".
- Ink "Distress Festive Berries".
- Ink "Adirondack Camel".
- Ink "Distress Salty Ocean".
- Ink "Distress Mowed Lawn".
- Pencil yellow watercolor.



Between both children, I stuck a knot realized with the pink lace. Then, I added the following flowers:

- Brown Rose (20 mm).
- White and blue Rose (20 mm).
- Rose cremates and pink (15 mm).
- Pink Rose (20 mm).
- Daghofly pink and cream.
- Blue Lilidaft.








Everything around the roof, I stuck of the pink lace and the ribbon of pearly pearls.

Then, I added a pink rose (50 mm), a rose "Tan" (30 mm) and a white and pink rose (30 mm). I added a pink pearly pin.


I thank you for your passage and wish you an excellent day!


Hugs, 

1 comments: